Sentry 3 Button 403MHz Learn Remote Transmitter
The SENTRY Code Learning transmitter is capable of learning an existing transmitter's code into its internal memory.
This transmitter does not have the customary dipswitch, but features an internal receiver that allows the user to "clone" the button of an existing transmitter, quickly, easily and conveniently and without having to open the existing transmitter. They are capable of learning any transmitter that sends signals using either the Binary, Trinary or French protocols.
- Power Source: Internal 12V Battery (Type 23A)
- Frequency: 403.55MHz
- Transmission power: 350mW
- Current consumption: 9mA active
- Physical Size: 65 x 32 x 14mm
- Weight: 30g
- Storage Temp: -10°C to +55°C
- Operating Temp: 0°C to 40°C