Sentry 3 Button Binary 403MHz Remote Transmitter
These is a standard dip-switch type remote control that feature up to 4096 unique codes in the binary transmission operating in the 403MHz range.
These transmitters are configurable to operate as standard remote controls or in split code mode of operation for townhouse complexes where a given transmitter may be used to control multiple devices such as gates and garage doors, alarm systems and the like.
It feature a split-code mode which is very useful for use in townhouse complexes where a common code may be set for the gate but still allowing the owner or tenant to have up to two user-unique buttons to control the individual garage doors.
- Power Source: Internal 12V Battery (Type 23A)
- Frequency: 403.55MHz
- Transmission power: 350mW
- Current consumption: 9mA active
- Physical Size: 65 x 32 x 14mm
- Weight: 30g
- Storage Temp: -10°C to +55°C
- Operating Temp: 0°C to 40°C