Paradox PMD2 Wireless Indoor Motion Detector - PA3702
PMD2 Wireless Analog Single-Optic PIR is a motion detector with built-in pet immunity for use with Magellan wireless receivers/transceivers. It is immune to animals weighing up to 18kg (40 pounds), and features automatic temperature compensation.
This alarm motion detector is battery-powered and features an innovative three minute energy save mode (after two detections within a five-minute period). PMD2 motion detector runs a ALIVE software which ensures that the alarm LED continues to display when it is in energy save mode without compromising battery life.
- Dual element sensor
- 11m x 11m and up to 15m for center beams with 88.5° viewing angle
- Wireless range in a typical residential environment:
- 35m with MG6250;
- 70m with MG5050 and RTX3
- Patented Auto Pulse Signal Processing
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Alive software (alarm LED continues to display when PIR is in energy save mode without compromising battery life)
- 3-minute energy save mode after two detections within a five-minute period
- Dual tamper mechanism (wall/cover)
- Slide switch to select high or low sensitivity