Paradox NV5-KNK Indoor Wired Motion Detector - PA1020
Indoor digital wired passive alarm beam.
- Infrared motion detector managed by Full Authority Digital Electronics Control (FADEC).
- Paradox's Hybrid Cylindrical-Spherical 1.0 inch lens with 3rd generation 3D Lodiff Fresnel segments- (10 x 10 m (32.8 x 32.8 ft.), 102 degrees viewing angle, and 0.5 m (1.6 ft) to max range (no dead zone beam pattern).
- Paradox's equalized detection pattern - ensures equal sensitivity throughout the protected area.
- Paradox Super Creep down-looking beam optic option for straight down detection.
- Dual/Single Edge Processing selection - the only one in its class.
- Paradox patented Dual Digital Auto Pulse Signal Processing (APSP) with two-level selection.
- Digitally equalized temperature compensation; unit performance specifically tailored to obtain same catch capability at all specified operating temperatures.
- Digital Sensitivity trimmer adjustment with five range levels and LED feedback, allows for perfect unit adjustment for all room sizes.
- Miniature yet easy to install with no PCB removal or adjustment.