Centurion Nova 4 Channel 433Mhz Code Hopping Receiver
Open a gate for vehicles, for pedestrians, switch on a Pillar Light and activate Holiday Lockout Mode.
The Centurion NOVA system incorporates code-hopping technology to offer the ultimate security in remote control. A unique randomly-changing code is transmitted with each operation, making it impossible to duplicate the system.
The receiver uses self-learning technology, making it quick and easy to set up.
- Features secure code-hopping technology
- Receivers are self-learning, with either one, two or four channels
- Receivers incorporate stable narrow-band technology
- Highly robust dust-proof and weatherproof enclosures
- Excellent immunity to external interference for outstanding reliability
- High sensitivity delivers improved range