Nemtek Druid 13 LCD Energizer
- LCD display shows information which is quick and easy to read
- The background colours of the LCD display, give a quick glance indication of the energizer status without the user having to approach the unit in order to read the display. For example "green" indicates all is fine, "orange" indicates that attention is required and "red" indicates an alarm condition. The coloured lights are visible from a distance, and are quick to spot
- The Druid LCD range can accept up to two keypads to remotely control the energizer
- Quick walk test mode on the system offers the installer a quick test facility to walk the fence and test it
- High voltage monitor will alarm when the live wires are tampered with
- Earth wire monitor alarms when there is tampering with the earth wires
- Easy to use tag switch for controlling the unit if the keypad option is not used
- Connectable to an armed response radio
- Gate monitor input, monitors the position of the gate to indicate if the gate is open
- Lightning and power surge suppression built in to reduce the possibility of damage due to power surges
- Internal battery backup system in case of power failure
- Intelligent power saving to extend the battery life and save energy
Please contact us for stock availability and pricing on any Nemtek Security products.
The Druid 13 LCD energizer offers 3.0 J output energy and the Druid 15 LCD energizer offers 4.6 J output energy.
Using the Adaptive Power Technology (APT), pioneered and patented by Nemtek, these two energizers offer a new and unique method in detecting how much power a fence can accept and handle before it starts to arc and waste energy, thus maximising the power on the fence.
Changes in the surrounding environment can affect a fence's efficiency. The APT actively analyses the fence and adapts the transfer of power as required to ensure maximum performance. These Nemtek energizers are an excellent choice for coastal areas, where the salt build-up during the dry season can result in increased power losses along the fence.