Centurion SmartGuard Wired Keypad
SmartGuard wired keypad takes up to 1000 unique PIN codes with any user-defined length from one to ten digits. It has 3 separate outputs each configurable to either latching or non-latching. Such functionality caters for many different scenarios for example, a motorised gate entrance may be opened fully using one code, activate the pedestrian opening using another, and switching on the house alarm using a third. The keypad also boasts a “downcounter” allowing select codes to have a limited number of uses.
- SMARTGUARD for hard-wired installations
- 1000 unique codes using one to ten digits
- Three channel output
- Selectively add and delete user codes
- Backup Memory Module.
- Limited uses counter
- Fully weatherproof with backlit keypad
- SmartSwitch for tamper-proof outputs