Sonoff Slampher 433MHz RF & WiFi Smart Light Bulb Holder
Sonoff Slampher is a 433MHz RF controlled & WiFi smart light bulb socket that can connect to light bulbs with E27 screw base. Slampher smart bulb socket transmits data to a cloud platform through a WiFi Router, which enables users to remotely control connected light bulbs, via the App eWeLink on their smartphone. The server of Slampher WiFi LED light bulb holder is Amazon AWS global server.
Slampher WiFi light switch makes all light bulbs smart. As long as the mobile has network, users can remotely control the lights by turning them on off from anywhere at any time. Another feature available is to set totally 8 scheduled/countdown/cycle timers to automate turn on/off the bulb, and can thus, help customers maintain an easy life.
The mobile application eWeLink enables customers to control the appliances easily. The iOS version of the application can be downloaded in App Store while the Android version in Google Play.
- WiFi Remote control: Turn it on/off via your home Wi-Fi
- RF Remote control: Turn it on/off by 433MHz RF Remote
- Timing: Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at specified time
- Share Control: Control your smart home together with your family
- Sync Status: Real-time device status provided to App
- Scene: Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- App Support: Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink