Sentry 1 Button Binary 403MHz Remote Transmitter
This is a standard dip-switch type remote control that features up to 4096 unique codes in the binary transmission operating in the 403MHz range.
This transmitter is configurable to operate as a standard remote control or in "split code" mode of operation for townhouse complexes where a given transmitter may be used to control multiple devices such as gates and garage doors, alarm systems and the like.
These transmitters also feature a split-code mode which is very useful for use in townhouse complexes where a common code may be set for the gate but still allowing the owner or tenant to have up to two user-unique buttons to control the individual garage doors.
- Power Source: Internal 12V Battery (Type 23A)
- Frequency: 403.55MHz
- Transmission power: 350mW
- Current consumption: 9mA active
- Physical Size: 65 x 32 x 14mm
- Weight: 30g
- Storage Temp: -10°C to +55°C
- Operating Temp: 0°C to 40°C