Paradox REM3 Two Way Alarm Remote - PA3712
- Compatible with MG5000, MG5050, and Spectra SP series V3.00 (or higher) and RTX3 V1.31 (or higher).
- Supports StayD.
- System Status Memory: The REM3 will keep the last system status received from the control panel in memory. Momentarily press the Info button to display the last system status--even when out of range. Used to confirm the last action you did on the system while away from the system.
- Configure which partitions the REM3 arms/disarms.
- Built-In Transceiver (433MHz or 868MHz).
- Independent Arm, Sleep, Stay and Off buttons and LED display per partition.
- Control up to 6 PGMs and/or generate panics.
- Keypad Mode: Requires code entry.
- Remote Mode: One-touch arming / Disarming.
- Installer Diagnostic Mode:
- Provides visual and auditory feedback of system status.
- Press the Status button to receive system status.
- Label to identify remote control owner.
- Compact, water-resistant design.
- Size: 8cm x 3.4cm x 1.5cm (3.1in x 1.3in x 0.6in).