Optex Xwave BX-80NR Wireless Long Range Outdoor Detector
With long, narrow detection areas that extend from both its sides, the battery-powered BX-80NR is specifically designed to be wirelessly wall-mounted centrally on a building.
This unique detection pattern covers the building perimeter with a multi-layered, horizontal barrier that detects intruders before they break in. The BX-80NR is a versatile, stable outdoor PIR requiring no running wire. To help reduce false activations, the range can be adjusted so that detection extends only to the end of the building. The unit also has a size-judging function, which helps it discriminate between large and small objects within the detection area.
- Battery operated (battery not included)
- Compatible with numerous wireless transmitters
- Battery saving circuit
- Variable detection range from 1.8m to 12m on each side
- Form C alarm output and tamper output
- Low current draw
- Double conductive shielding
- Advanced temperature compensation
- Limited detection range function
- Size judging function to avoid false alarms
- Attractive and slender design