Impro MDR/MDK Multi-Discipline Readers
Looking for a keypad or non-keypad reader to install outside?
Look no further, Impro's MDR/MDK multidiscipline range now has the option of an IP65 rating. That means come rain, shine or even dust, these readers simply work!
Key features include:
- Tough but pretty. Yes, not only are these readers robust and protected against the elements, but they've got a sleek high-quality brushed stainless steel exterior - they look great indoors or outdoors.
- Great technology in a small package. Impro's MDR/MDK reader has a footprint of less than 5cm. Meaning you can fit this reader into most locations, including the mullion of a door.
- Keeping life simple. These readers work with both 125kHz and 13.56MHz MIFARE tags, hence it's called multi-disciplinary; it doesn't matter which one you have, they are both compatible.
- Upgrading is easy. Yes, if you're migrating to the more secure 13.56MHz technology, from the old 125kHz, these readers can save you hassle, as you don't face the headache of replacing all your tags.
This range is ideal for most applications, whether new installations or retrofit.
- Compact footprint
- Sleek aesthetics
- Mark-resistant brushed stainless steel
- Tamper protection
- Communication distance of 150m (164 yards)
- Compatible with third party systems
- Indoor and outdoor variants